Last Updated 3/19/2020
Cascade Family Dental is committed to providing the highest level of dental care to our patients and will remain open. However, due to concerns of COVID-19, we will be taking certain necessary precautions. As part of our standard procedures, we have been sterilizing operatories between each patient and disinfecting common areas. We also encourage staff to stay at home if they are feeling ill. In addition to our standard procedures, we will be implementing the following policies:
- More frequent disinfection of common areas, such as the waiting room, restrooms, and front desk.
- Removal of magazines and books in the waiting room.
- Limiting access to the waiting room.
We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to minimize the risks and ask that you contact our office to reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply:
- You or someone you have come in contact with has traveled outside of the country in the past 14 days.
- You have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- You have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor and re-evaluate the situation based on state and federal recommendations and post updates in a timely manner. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at (503)492-7798.